- Tough Tags are ideally used for labeling 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2.0ml tubes. White Tough Tags can also be used for labeling general purpose label and microplates.
- Tough Tags can withstabd temperatures from -40°C to 121°C, boiling water bath, autoclaving and moderate freezer temperature.
- Chemically inert, polyester sheets resist most organic solvents and caustic agents.
- Tubes labeled with Tough-Tags easily slide in and out of centrifuge rotors without binding.
- These labels can adhere to most plastics (100% virgin polypropylene tubes recommended), glass and metals without cracking, peeling or degrading.
- Tough-Tags are pre-cut peel-of labels which accept any marking instrument. They are perfectly sized to fit microcentrifuge tubes and other container in the laboratory.
- Dispensing box assists in labeling individual tubes used in small experiments.
||No. Per Case
||1.28 x 0.50
||0.94 x 0.50