- Tough Spots are ideally used for labeling 0.5ml, 1.5ml and 2.0ml micro centrifuge tubes.
- Tough Spots can withstand freezer temperatures down to -196°C (liquid and vapor phase nitrogen), boiling water bath (100°C), autoclaving and moderate oven temperature (150°C).
- Tough Spots can endure sustained humidity and soaking, submersion in boiling water bath, autoclaving, organic solvents, caustic agents and other challenges without peeling, degrading or becoming brittle.
- Made with a flexible, polyolefin label material and acrylic adhesive.This unique combination expands and contracts together with temperature fluctuation resulting in strong adhesive bond.
- These labels can ahere to most plastics (100% virgin polypropylene tubes recommended), glass and metals without cracking, peeling or degrading.
- These labels accept writing form most lab markers.
||No. Per Case