Heavy Duty Wide Mouth Carboy with Stopcock, HDPE
- Swirl Maxi is a personal micro centrifuge used for sedimentation of cells and virus, separation of sub-cellular organelles and isolation of macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids.
- Swirl Maxi is used in phuscial and chemical analysis, biochemistry, cellular biology, clinical labs, blood donation centre and high-end research.
- Both RPM and G-force can be displayed.
- Swirl Maxi has a large ergonomic design with easy to read display and sound.
- Swirl Maxi is stable and silent during operation. It also delivers fast acceleration and deceleration.
- Swirl Maxi confirms to international safety standards and regulations. It has also passed the explosion proof test and CE, TUV and FCC marked.
- Swirl Maxi adapts a Brushless C Motor.
||Mouth Diameter (mm)
||No. Per Case